9 Screenshots

About This File

R2G2 - review two clips in my 2K Followers sale and get two clips of your choice for free.

*COMMISSIONED VIDEO*

I've had a rough week! I've been working 95 hours on average, not counting my modeling work... I've been overstressing my body and depriving it of yummy, fattening food so much that I've lost FOUR POUNDS! This is completely unacceptable... so on my lunch break, I stopped at the store and grabbed all my favorite fattening sweets. I came home and filled up a casserole dish with TWO ENTIRE bags of snack size candy, a whole box of cookies, a family size bag of chips,  and a half gallon of heavy cream. I've gotten so good at stuffing my huge fat gut and stretching my limits... I never imagined I could eat so much. It was so much weight on my fat gut, but I'm a good piggy, and I'm determined to get those four pounds back, plus more. I finished all of it, except for the bag of chips (which I finished later). The half gallon of cream was especially hard, but I loved the feeling of it sloshing in my huge gut, and thinking about what all the calories will do to my already soft and luscious frame. I gobbled up thousands of calories in an hour like a true fat hog until I was moaning, burping and panting... oh, even laying on my side now with my gut bulging onto the bed, I can't believe what a fat glutton I'm finally becoming. I'm so happy with my new, beautiful body. I don't look too skinny, right?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.