7 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
getting stuck | struggle sounds | two camera angles

It's been 6 months since my first attempt at crawling through my doggy door and getting stuck soooo I thought I would recreate my original video wearing the same shorts and an equally as tight shirt. It's a lot harder to fit after gaining all this weight..

Thank you for the support, tell me what u think in the reviews~

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Haitani

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Just incredible and we're spoilt with videos covering two different angles!

It's so much tighter than the earlier attempts 😍

I hope this isn't the last of these we see...

Link to review
Secondhelping123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An amazing stuckage video from the gorgeous  Whismic. It's clear that someone has been eating far too much as her belly and ass have grown so much that she is barely able to fit through her doggy door. Knowing that a few months ago she could makes this new comparison so hot. Seeing her struggle and moan only to accept the fact that she is one insatiably greedy voluptuous girl is amazing. 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Nobody122

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew it was going to be a great stuckage video when Whismic didn't even get half of her stomach in and already looked far too big for the door. The struggle is real and it is glorious.

Everything from the squeeze to the camera angles is almost perfect and I couldn't recommend it enough. Hottest stuckage clip I've ever seen bar none.

Though if there IS a next time with this dog door, she might need lubrication or multiple people helping her if she wants to have any shot at getting through 

Link to review