9 Screenshots

About This File

Hello guys! I've missed you a lot and for this special ocasion I took out getting a delicious dinner at a new Korean buffet on my city! It's a meat cuts buffet and they also offer a great variety of meat and special house dishes but the most attractive thing about this place is that you can cook your own food in a grill in the center of the table! So this was a whole new experience for me and also loved all the concept!😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

this video is somehow random, funny and delicious🍣🍤🍱🍢i have to admit that i bought it out of cultural curiosity. and i love korean food, the table grill, gyoza and kimchi😋the restaurant looks incredibly appetizing, what unbelievable quantities of the best quality of delicious things. I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous of the sweet chubby fluffy. but if she could show her bulging tummy again after the restaurant visit please? and I would also very much welcome an invitation during my next stay in South America.......🎵😻

Link to review