3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has just been told she’s got the job. She’s over the moon! But little does Shar know that there is somebody else in her apartment wanting to celebrate with her..

Shar is tied and forcefed. She’s forced to stuff pasta, pizza and tiramisu... just when she thinks it’s all over.. she’s forced to chug heavy cream.. followed by milkshake and fanta. Shar begins to moan in pain.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m not really a big fan of the tied-up and force fed videos (especially when they are hurting Shar. Don’t hurt Shar! Haha) but I enjoyed this, especially for how full Shar is looking by the end. If you live videos like that. This one is definitely a good buy. Shar does a great job acting the part, looking pained as more and more food gets fed to her as her belly expands. Hope the intruder left enough for a Shar to eat once she gets free.

Link to review
Guest OhioState01

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Please make another video with kittypiggy stuffing you like this, now that you are even bigger i’d Love too see her force feed you again!

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Best video of yours I've ever seen. Please do more like this in the future!

Response from the author:

Thankyou ☺️❤️

Link to review
unknownuserfilm

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is my favourite video so far ! I love it how bloaded your belly is in this video Shar, you are absolutely gorgeous. Please make more videos like this one.

Thankyou ❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Wow shar I have never seen you so covered in food before 😍🐷. Poor shar is tied to a chair and forced to eat a bunch of food in this vid. Is this your flat mates revenge for eating all the food in your previous vid 😂. There is lots of belly slapping in this as shar’s big bloated belly is slapped about a lot by the lady in black. Burps, forced chugging/stuffing this is one hot vid, you should definitely watch.

50CE34D9-9DAB-4DA4-8074-7E0EB60AA03C.png

75D59124-FAD6-4A2F-9010-E22CBF65CFAE.png

763F13B1-CF53-44C0-8D68-E846AE2DF43B.png

D4F68010-EF5A-4553-9CB0-42179B84B7C1.png

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
xTom420

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Amazing video, love the concept of tied up and force fed !!! ❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️