Weigh-in June 2022 (30 min) + Two FREE secret videos

$19.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Its been a couple months since Kayla has done a quick weigh in to show u just how much she weighs now ~ , last weigh in kayla had went under but now she has truly made up for it! not only will you see kaylas biggest weight yet but she jiggles all of her new rolls and shows off her belly! 

❤️  u will see TWO FREE CLIPS ❤️ included ! if you love big bbw's your going to love this video ❤️ 

This video is on the higher price range because it will be added to my gains ❤️ I want to hit 400 pounds before january ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Frequentflyer

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

First bonus video is fantastic.  Second one not really my thing but cute.  Kayla is looking good.   As Jgmd123 noted, I wish the weigh in had as much effort put into it as the bonus videos.   
I don’t regret buying the video.  My comment is meant to be constructive for Kayla and not to discourage any purchases.  Still well worth the price of admission.  

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

There was only like ~2 minutes of actual weigh in video. The “secret videos” were nice but would have preferred them as a separate clip and more dedicated to your gain. 

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Kayla has gotten so wonderfully fat! After a brief decrease in the last weigh in, she came roaring back with her gains!

A very sexy video and well worth the price! Looking forward to seeing her reach her goal!

Link to review