3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has been given detention for not making the required weight for her team. Thankfully ChubbyCupcake is on hand to give her some tips and tricks.

Find out just how much weight Kitty has gained since her last check in and watch the gorgeous ChubbyCupcake show her how she can get even fatter. 

You really don't want to miss this one...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Though Kitty is disappointed in herself for her lack of weight gain, she looks enormous and lovely as ever as CC helps her reach her goals! Watch the beautiful CC funnel feed the Goddess Kitty as she fattens before our very eyes! 5 STARS, @KittyPiggy!!!! 😍🐷

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

Soooo sexy in the school uniform

Link to review
Prince-nutty

I always look forward to seeing @KittyPiggy on the scales. Her gain has been a joy to watch, as she’s really packed it on in the last few months. This video was no exception, except we also get @ChubbyCupcake too AND they’re role playing in SCHOOL UNIFORM! 

Kitty steps up to be weighed, strangely disappointed by the result, but let me assure you in the same way CC does, it’s no small gain at all!! 😮 She’s done incredibly well and smashed through a new weight barrier!

This isn’t all the video has to offer, but you’ll have to buy it to see the rest ;)

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This was pretty fun to watch at the end, especially with the stretch mark comparison and that squatting.  Overall the video gradually gets sexier as it progresses. 

I did love the way CC rips off KP's skirt.

SM2.PNG

squat.PNG

Stretchmarks1.PNG

skirtrip.PNG

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the weigh in kitty, and the cosplay 😍 it’s something a little different you both look amazing in the uniforms. I think cc was surprised how quickly you drank the shake and so was I you looked so pleased with the results and the burps you did such a piggy 🐷 😂. I like all the jokes especially about your clothes that seem to be shrinking in the wash, thats definitely happening I’m not sure what else could be causing it 😉. So many cheeky butt slaps too 🍑. Comparing stretch marks at the end so hot 🥵. I wonder if you are going to get a funnel like cc’s and carry on chugging like this? 

AA0927B9-46BE-4CFD-A77B-3B78E282D7DC.png

F867E9C8-AD44-4ABC-80A8-D29230A71D99.png

573AFDF1-84AA-4279-9024-E98F0DA59094.png

D503B34A-C5B7-4E57-8C46-E282E0E38359.png

Response from the author:

Thank you Steven! 

CC loves to tease me 😉 So glad you enjoyed this different type of video :D ❤️

Link to review
jj22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Roleplay time! KittyPiggy and ChubbyCupcake are two students at an all-girls’ school. Kitty is in trouble after not making the required weight gain, and so CC vows to help her out. After a weigh-in, Kitty tries a funnel-feed, during which CC decides Kitty has too many clothes on and so takes appropriate action. Kitty, meanwhile, is determined to get onto the team, and her commitment is clear to see as she sucks away at the pipe, her fluttering eyes fixed on the funnel above her.

Later on, Kitty and CC complain about their school uniforms and decide to get rid of their restrictive clothes altogether. (There’s a period of time around the six minute-mark where I got the impression that CC just couldn’t take her eyes off Kitty, as the latter wriggled out of her suspenders. Makes me wonder what thoughts were going through CC’s mind.) There’s plenty more, but I’ll leave the rest for you to discover for yourself when you buy the video. Because buy it you will.

The keynote of this video can be summed up in one word: fun. These two have charisma by the bucketload, and there are loads of smiles, giggling, and mutual appreciation. And remember: fun = sexy. (I’ve always believed in that little equation, and it’s never proved wrong.)

I honestly don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that it’s articulate, clever, creative, inspiring, confident, fun women like these two who have the power to diversify and evolve society’s once-rigid standards of beauty. What I mean is that, at moments during this video, I kind of forgot these are “fat” women and that there is something a little “niche” about it all. Instead, I felt like I was enjoying beautiful, sexy, proud women. (Not sure I’m doing a good job of explaining what I mean, but anyway...)

Having said all that, let’s talk about these two oh-so-womanly women. It’ll come as no surprise when I say that Kitty and CC look incredible here. They both have devastatingly beautiful faces and all the “extras” (hair, makeup, nails, etc) are immaculate. And those bodies... (as I typed that last word, my facial expression sort of just melted into a slightly sappy blissed-out look of total rapture). No words. Just no words. I am crushing so hard on these two amazing ladies.

Oh, another thing. This video is seriously good value. It’s crystal-clear, nearly eleven minutes long, and has several different things going on it: roleplay, the weigh-in, funnel-feeding, close-ups, body-appreciation, and removal of clothes. And, of course, not one stunning woman, but TWO.

Overall, a fantastic video. I love, adore, admire, support, encourage, and celebrate these women. I hope you will too.

I don’t want to give this video five stars. I want to give it a million stars.

Response from the author:

Wow, as always thank you for such a lovely review!

My favourite part was definitely "Instead, I felt like I was enjoying beautiful, sexy, proud women." because past the fetish that is exactly what we are and we love every second of making this kind of content for you.

I think I speak for CC here too when I say that we appreciate your encouragement and support so much! 

Thank you again ❤️

Link to review