4 Screenshots

About This File

I’m gonna try something new today: reading and reacting to YOUR comments on my Curvage posts/videos! Listen to me going through comments and get increasingly turned on (and occasionally embarrassed!). I also treat you to some jiggles and bounces to show off my belly and bootie! 

585B4A71-F4AC-4C7E-A209-28B4BD1D544B.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Haha this one is damn awesome!! It’s genius to be honest!!

she doesn’t name names but hearing something you wrote definitely means she looks over all of them and takes pride in her work!! Courtney definitely is one of a kind one of the best out there!! I love this!! Seriously I think she could have her own tv show how she gets into this and smiling with that beautiful smile all the time!! This is her passion and nobody will take this from her!!

seeing her proud massive growing belly just hanging with her is just damn sexy!! The belly is becoming a star of the show and absolutely let it all out !! She is very sexy in this if I could rate it a 100 I would definitely give it a thousand 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pleeeeeeease can someone get this girl on primetime tv?  Or her own show on Netflix?  

@_precious_kittens come up with a fantastic idea that I've never encountered before, and which - when you see her doing it - makes you wonder why people haven't been doing it for years.  Wearing skimpy lingerie, she reads, reacts, and discusses a range of different comments and reviews from US, her fans on Curvage!

One of my favourite things about this site is the fact that we (lucky bastards) get to interact, say hello, and even share an email or two with these amazing women.  On a totally personal level, I love it when a model reacts to a comment or review.

So that's why Courtney's video takes this to the next level in transforming those reactions into a whole video!  (I reckon this will catch on big time, and there'll be plenty of videos like this in the coming months.)

So, great idea - but then the whole thing lifts into the stratosphere when you add in Courtney's flirtatious, charismatic, wildly entertaining personality, and her forehead-slappingly beautiful appearance.  (Is "forehead-slappingly" a word?  It is now.)

Her face is like the daydream-fantasies of a million Curvage users brought into mind-blowing reality.  She is soooooo cute and adorable!  And her thick, chubby body is enough to make a man sell his own grandmother.

I fell in love with her discussions about her loud eating (the louder the better if you ask me) and her body-fat percentage.  And her exploration of her double-chin made me want to swing from the chandeliers with joy.

Guys, if you've commented on or left a review of this beauty's content, you SIMPLY MUST BUY THIS VIDEO, because you might get mentioned!  Courtney doesn't name names, but you may recognise something you typed.  (I have to admit I repeatedly punched the air in delight when she mentioned something lil ole me had written!)

Okay, so as well as a scandalously beautiful face, a tear-inducingly magical body, and a personality to take a bullet for - this video is also an amazing display of her communication skills.  She is SO entertainingly talkative, and sexy on a deeply, deeply, deeply profound level.

The fifteen minutes zip by super-quickly - a surefire sign of a fab video!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!  

Link to review
STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

This is my first video I have purchased from @_precious_kitten. I was curious how she sounded and what type of personality she had. I realized I had never purchased a video from @_precious_kitten before. She was the one who messaged me back in early May 2022 when she discovered that I was a Star Trek fan. But I knew very little about her. I looked at the titles of the videos and I thought this was a good video as an introduction to know more about her and determine her personality. 

I have to say I agree with the reviews for the video. This is a very good video. Plus it is nice to see someone be so positive about enjoying being plus size and hearing her perspective on the comments others left. It is nice hearing this video because it almost promotes the previous videos. Since I have never seen the other videos this video is good at giving you a hint to what the other videos have in it and get you interested in purchasing other videos.

I like how @_precious_kitten‘s voice, makeup, lipstick color and how she has her long hair is done in this video. This was my first time hearing how her voice sounds and it sounds soothing to listen to. 

I also not sure what about the stuff was embarrassing since most of it was facts and I did not see a problem. Like loud eating or double chin comments. I like how @_precious_kitten’s face looks.  I also know microphones can be sensitive to eating sounds. I thought it was cool that some people might find the eating sounds as ASMR content. Those sounds usually are not for me but glad it works for some people. 

I would highly recommend purchasing this video. It is very much a fat positive and encouragement video about hearing others and one enjoying being fat and what they like about themselves. It is also impressive hearing how quickly @_precious_kitten Has gained weight since joining Curvage. I honestly did not realize she had been on Curvage for a short time or gaining a short span of time. It is nice seeing someone embrace their body size so much. I like the positive messages of this video. This is worth rewatching. I am glad that @_precious_kitten discovered me and feel bad that it took me this long before I decided to purchase any content from her. 

Link to review