11 Screenshots

About This File

At well over the 400 mark, my size has been increasing steadily, i can feel it with every movement i make, every step i take and every activity i do. I get tired so easily, i am always hungry and always out of breath with the simplest tasks. But there is more, i have been noticing that my clothes are being outgrown in a really fast way, come check with me in this 16 minute video of me trying a bunch of my jeans so you can get a better idea of how big i have become. I will be showing you in a set of angles, how much my gaining is making me grow and how it is affecting my wardrobe

This video is subbed in english and has a lot of me jumping, getting out of breath and a couple of jeans shorts and pants that i own. Come see the size i will try to fit in this huge ass!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Greg Johnson

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely incredible videoโ€ฆI had to go back and watch her previous outgrown clothes try on video and watching her try on a few of the same jeans/shorts made it so worth it. She is so much noticeably fatter that even the same pants a year ago that came close to being buttoned and fit her butt nicely donโ€™t even come close to making it halfway over her shelf booty now, and just the effort causes her to get insanely out of breath. She takes a fewย breaks toย sit down and lets out a few monstrous burps tooโ€ฆall in all, an amazing video. I think she could easily hit 600 pounds if she keeps it up and would love to see more outgrown clothes try on clips!

Response from the author:

OMG! Thanks baby! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel StudiosAnnaOli returns with the jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ again , especially trying on different pairs, and even if they didnโ€™t fit ,it still looks super Awesome perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•,,,, it looks like to me that AnnaOli ,is taking her gaining weight goals ย ,into a whole new level, since she is over the 400+ pound !mark!!! ,and maybe even more addedย ย pounds to her FAT !!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธGorgeous!!!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธย ย  body !!!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•the way AnnaOli tryโ€™sย ย on thoseย pair of jeans ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• ,,,, she fits in them extremely!!!๐Ÿ˜ tight !!! ๐Ÿ˜Wow!!! ,,, from The Front ๐Ÿ’–too the back ,,๐Ÿ’–what amazing view it really! looks !!!,,,with that gorgeous๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• !lovely! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–beautiful!๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’– attractive !!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ FAT !!! And even more FATTER!!! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธHUGE ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ!!!ย GUT !!! ,,, & the way it bounces!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–and jiggles๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’–!!! as it looks ,,,and hangs๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ ,,,underneath those tight fitting ย jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ & the close ups ,,& the different angles looks !stunning!!! โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅAWESOME!!!โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ ย also,, ย & it really shows just how BIG !!๐Ÿ˜! & FAT !!๐Ÿ˜! & so !incredibly !!!HUGE !!! you have truly!!! ย gotten!!! ,,,, it looked so outstanding !!! That BIG !!!& HUGE !!!Bouncy!!! Over hangingย ย jiggly Bellies, and tight jeans are truly my most weakness!!! of all !!! and it truly made my night so very sparkleyย โœจhappy๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ & ย bright !!!๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• ย  ย & all we need now is a stuffing in those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you my lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks baby โค๏ธ

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't believe you gained so much fat!ย You squeezing in these jeans, so hot! ๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ˜

Link to review