11 Screenshots

About This File

At well over the 400 mark, my size has been increasing steadily, i can feel it with every movement i make, every step i take and every activity i do. I get tired so easily, i am always hungry and always out of breath with the simplest tasks. But there is more, i have been noticing that my clothes are being outgrown in a really fast way, come check with me in this 16 minute video of me trying a bunch of my jeans so you can get a better idea of how big i have become. I will be showing you in a set of angles, how much my gaining is making me grow and how it is affecting my wardrobe

This video is subbed in english and has a lot of me jumping, getting out of breath and a couple of jeans shorts and pants that i own. Come see the size i will try to fit in this huge ass!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest nonrelated

Posted

I can't believe how fat you are all over like those arms and wrists are like thick sausages now! It almost looks fake like rubber 😳you're so obese now the fat doesn't know where to go! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.