2 Screenshots

About This File

You've been wanting this for some time. You think about it, dream about it, even get off to it. You want to be fat. But you can't seem to take the plunge. Enter temptress and very fat feeder Nikki. She tries to gently persuade you that it just feels so good to give in and it's what you've always wanted anyway. Beneath that sugary sweet exterior is an evil feeder determined to make you fat but Nikki hides it well...most of the time, anyway. It's time you do this, you know you're ready for it. 

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

BPHT0340.GIF

3406B1DF-120E-4F8E-B7C9-DCF5A4A95C09.gif

13990FE8-D8FD-4216-B4DF-9C1873D56F34.png

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

That was so ridiculously amazing!! This repeatedly gave me tingles all the way down to my toes and made my hair stand on end. At one point, like, this shock went down my back and I arched my neck and head up. It really spoke to me. That ''DO ... AS ... I ... SAY! I want you bigger. YOU want to be bigger. So just do it already! Let go and let yourself.... GROW!'' part was just ... omg ... 

I don't get ASMR tingles, but I got tingles listening to Nikki talk in this video. I could listen to this as an audio podcast alone. The pacing of her words and delivery, and how Nikki addressed the viewer was just as powerful as the words being said themselves. And the soft whispers and breathing in between the words when Nikki spoke slowly was just perfection. 

This is a really incredible and wonderful piece of feedee/gaining erotica, visually and verbally. Nikki not only explains why being fat and gaining is so pleasureable, Nikki herself is a perfect embodiment of it in this and all of her content.

To put it more elequantly: This video is the perfect marriage of the visual and verbal - the sensual and erotic to the ears as well as to the eyes - that comes with mutual gaining and encouragment. 

If, like me, you are into mutual gaining already and love being encouraged and teased for it - this is the video for you.

Conversely, if you are not quite sure about it and want some positive reassurance and positive encouragement to finally take the plunge and start to really live it, look no further than this video.

If you are on this page and LOVE mutual gaining, and mutual gaining related chat - then THIS is the video for you.

It's quite simply: perfect. 

Response from the author:

I am genuinely speechless 🥺❤️ That’s really saying something considering how much I talk! 😂 Oh my goodness, this is just an amazing review!!! 😍 I can’t even find the words to thank you 🥺 I’m so humbled and grateful, not to mention blushing super hard! Thank you thank you thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review