4 Screenshots

About This File

👅 TR[EAT ME] 👅

pov | moaning | eating while getting eaten

Mina has been eating so much for you and now it is your turn to eat! You are on your knees under Mina's big belly with her navel nearly hypnotizing you and she wants you to eat her out. You happily oblige! You absolutely love having that gut on your face while you pleasure her with your mouth. It isn't long before her inner piggy comes out and she reaches for a small snack of cream puffs while you continue to taste and tease her with your tongue. She moans, jiggles, and squirms while messily stuffing her mouth with cream puffs, letting the cream cover her lips and get on her belly. She gets a creamy treat, you get a creamy treat...it's a win-win situation.

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DJHoneybear

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

To die under your girth is such a heavenly way to die.

Response from the author:

Ah a man after my heart lmao

Link to review
Guest FattyisLove

My wettest dream to reality (in a way) being sat on by @MinaMahal and eat her fat juicy pussy as she stuffs herself like the gluttonous goddess that she is. Just perfect, that angel leave us to wonder to that belly and lower.

Thank you for the review! 😘 Always been a fantasy of mine!

Link to review
SodamFat

Amazing video and view, I imagine it would be tough seeing what is going on down there since your gut blocks out all your vision. This may be one of your hottest videos yet! Cannot wait to see how big you will get, a giant pile of fat and sensual energy.

You may be right! My belly would be blocking the view if this were the real deal 🙈😂

Link to review