3 Screenshots

About This File

In December 2020 (about when I started actively gaining again), I got this cute tight strappy outfit for Christmas. I of course couldn’t wait to make a clip in it and ended up attempting a 2-liter of root beer. It went okay, but now that I’m larger and have much more compacity, I decide I’ll grab a few Pepsi cans and go to work on them! I share some old photos that I had taken for my original video in the outfit, and the difference between then and now is shocking. My enormous tits are pooling out the side and my stretch marks are so apparent now. I let out some huge burps while I chug the Pepsi down, groaning in pain as I fill up more and more. But, I can’t help myself. I’m a pure glutton. I grabbed three cans of soda and think maybe I won’t finish them all… But lets be real. My gluttony hasn’t even reached its peak, can you imagine me in 50 lbs more? 100 lbs? While most of this outfit no longer will fit, I think I’ll be able to remake in this tight scrappy outfit sooner than later with the way I’m gaining! I show side by side comparisons during the clip as well. Do you think that I should keep gaining?! 😜 (Hope its yes - because I’m not stopping anytime soon!)

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lushlife1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid is very hot, love the outfit with chains and Aria's growth pics are phenomenal! Great lighting and talk

Response from the author:

yay I am so glad you enjoyed the video!! thank you so much for your kind review ❤️

Link to review