5 Screenshots

About This File

Honey Im home!!
Look what Chichi made for you... A nice big bowl of jiggly jelly! Thing is, you really want to watch her stuff herself with it and become that round wobbly jelly.
Listen to Chichi have fun trying to finish that huge bowl and burst out of her very tight jean with loads of belly play and fat chat. ChiChi cant resist getting out her soft rolls to play with for you. Maybe one day you'll be just as sweet for her to eat.
😘❤️

Whats in this video: Stuffing, Jelly, Unbuttoning, Fat Chat, belly play

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Knew

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you're neurotic you've seen me before. Some guy singing the praises of ChiChi in her vid reviews (Which she deserves), maybe including some half-decent wit.

None of that today. You know the drill. Chichi is gorgeous. Her videos are gorgeous. Why are you still reading this comment?

Go watch her. Now. There is no reason to even think twice about seeing this lovely jelly monster for a full 30-minutes. 

Thank me later.

Link to review
Guest needs2bdun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Naaaahhh. On your own, you look like you get pudgier every post you make. Half of your face tempts me to ask you to share more of it  tho. Too cute to not let up and take over

Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

oh wow this is what i expected!!! Thank you very much I hope you continue like this.  This video is just perfect ;) I hope this is the first of many more binges

Link to review
lv849

Honestly the best model on this whole site! Hope you're doing well given the recent hiatus, and looking forward to more content like this. 

Link to review