5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple clip with a simple goal - for you to spend as much time basking in Goddess Glutton's glorious jiggling belly, fat rolls, and chubby arms while she rocks and jiggles on all fours.

Contains: Low Angles, Multiple Positions, Up Close View, Too Tight Clothes, Sound without Dialogue, 1 Min of Belly Play, On All Fours Bouncing.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This delivered on all counts for me.

I loved the angles and the movement. I loved the sound of the belly fat against the thighs. I loved the sound of the heavy breathing. I loved the clothing and the belly play was sublime.

I really enjoyed that this was a visual display without talking, and that the camera was in a steady position. It made it stand out for me. 

I would definitely love to see another video like this one again. Was even thinking that next time it could be before and after - with one part on an empty belly and one part with a full belly. I think it would be cool to see the difference in how the belly shakes and moves.

Great video - really high quality audio and angles and visuals.

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this lovely review! It makes my day to know what is working, and what you're enjoying!

I LOVE the idea of doing before and after a big meal!! Keep a look out, there are lots more where this clip came from, and something like that will be coming soon!

Link to review