Two chocolate cream pies in under 5 minutes

$3.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm a messy girl and I'm pretty damn proud of how fast I can eat!  I use both hands and just shove it in my face the fastest I can, I get so messy and covered in cream 🤤

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lukaslndl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

To see you getting messy with pies is sooo incredible hot. The way how you indulge yourself to it is so fucking unique and sexy🤤🤤😍😍. Also so incredible how fast your belly becomes big there!! Can't wait to see more 😊❤️

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely LOVE a messy stuffing, and @SwedishButterball is a serious contender for the best ever, on this site or otherwise. This video is short and sweet and doubly impressive for how much she gets in and on her in such a short time. The lingerie set and makeup? Sexy as hell. And the way the video ends, with those cute burps and that deservedly proud smile as she’s covered in chocolate and cream? 😩 I can’t choose between transcendent and sublime. 
Long story short, if you’re reading this and you’ve never bought one of her clips before, start with this one; you won’t be disappointed. 

Link to review
micha13

Piggy Princess 💘 

Response from the author:

Please change your review, name calling is extremely offensive.

Link to review