5 Screenshots

About This File

The Mcdonald's nearby to my new place has  t h e FRESHEST nuggets!

So even though I wasn't as hungry as I usually am (as I had eaten just before) I got myself a ten piece meal Large with a Coke...

I pull up and they hand me my food, I parked and looked in the bag to see they gave me an extra medium fry! ❤️ 

Of course, being the piggy I am, I do not want the extra fries to go to waste! So I do my best to make quick work of them and my perfectly crisp nuggets and fries and thoroughly enjoy my food ❤️

Comfortably sat in my car with my nuggets at my side and my fries in my hands, I notice I'm in a shared parking lot of a Mcdonald's and a Gym (they had to put them near one another😂)

After chillin' for a bit I realize I'm being TOTALLY stared down by a fit-couple walking into the fitness center for their routine workout... I guess they've never seen a big girl wearing tight clothes, eating calorie laden McDonald's so proudly...

I take a bite and then I start to wonder why they cant stop staring! (probably because I'm expanding before their eyes!) 😝

I rant for a bit about my feelings on Feedism, contrast and wonder what they thought of me while ogling my massive body ❤️ 

I finish off my food and drift off in a day dream about Sugary fattening sweets and make plans to fill myself with homemade baked treats...

In this video:

Stuffing, Burping, Fat chat, Possible fat shaming, Feedism talk, contrast, Fat Girl POV and Real life story time

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

julfoe

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super chill and cute video, love your orange dress and i hope you'll make a part 2 in few months for a difference check 🥰

your voice is soo relaxing and it help me a lot to understand oral english ❤

Link to review
Guest manicbunny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dairyqueen is so funny and cute, I absolutely love listening to her chats while eating and her perspectives on others and life in general, and ofc the obvious, she's very cute and attractive, and it's very cute and attractive how well she dresses and how she eats🧡 Hope for a part two of dairyqueen getting her sweet treat lol!🤞🧡

Response from the author:

Thank you my love ! Sweets videos should be coming soon! I love to bake and I need to show myself eating it! Lol Coke and mentos also coming soon 

Link to review