4 Screenshots

About This File

SIMPLE BUT VERY VERY VERY VERY SWEET.

In this video I dance in sheer pantyhose and give sexy jiggles with my tummy and ass,

as the music progresses I decide to rip open my tights exposing my plump booty and all of my fatness to be appreciated!

don’t worry, tummy lovers get action too. I rip open the front of the tights exposing my piggy belly and do jumping and jiggles that will make you weak in the knees, or maybe just weak in mine. Hahaha

the belly drops are insatiable! 🤤

This video is music only, no talking. 
it is just showing off my voluptuous body and being super dirty 🌶

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

butthole

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Amazing as always! I'm a sucker for pantyhose and this clip does NOT disappoint! Those curves under that fabric are unparalleled!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for giving me a 🔥 review!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren Lush + pantyhose strip/rip tease + baby oil = very very very satisfying experience 🍆💦💦💦💦😉

Lauren’s fat is trapped in that pantyhose like a can of dough ready to burst! 🐷💥😏 All her doughy jiggly fat oozes out 🤤🤤🤤, begging to be rubbed and played with! 😍🤗🤗 Love the way the video intensifies with the music! And the slo-mo effects will put you in an extremely horny trance! 😍🤤🥵🥵 What a woman!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

🤤🔥🔥🔥 you’re the bomb

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Extremely hot and intimate clip of Lauren's exceedingly massive curves!!  Sultry music sets the scene, and several instances of sexy slow motion effects enhance the visual presentation.  The ease with which Lauren rips her pantyhose is proof positive that they wanted to be ripped - it's actually quite remarkable that they hadn't already burst open of their own accord due to the tremendously heavy level of stress placed upon them trying to contain Lauren's immense figure!!

Thank you! You’re amazing. Thank you for taking your time to always give me such 🔥🔥🔥 reviews! 

Link to review