8 Screenshots

About This File

You sneak in early from work and startle Casey while she's slacking on the job.. she was just taking a quick break, bent over the bed sucking down some whipped cream. Whoops. But oh well, hehe, she knows your secret anyway. You love fatties but your wife is a skinny bitch. You've been fattening Casey up since she started working for you, leaving her treats. It's been a while since you've seen her tho and you LOVE what you see. But tisk tisk, baby. You're married. You can look but you can't touch. Casey puts on a show for you. She gives you jerk off instructions, counts you down, and has you cum allllll over her big fat belly.

TDLR: Maid role play. Instructions for Satisfaction. Multiple angles of belly/ass.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The plain simple truth of the matter is I LOVE this girl! She just can't stop posting pure sexy clips that can not be matched. Casey in a tight maid outfit is just off the charts HOT! So much to love, so much to soak up! What I would do to have this maid on my lap - that smile, that hair, those moans, those boobs, that belly.....everything I could dream of and more! You MUST buy this clip! She is such a sweet sexy lady! ❤️ She will get even fatter, obviously! ;)

Link to review
jacksprat

I loved this clip so much. It's exciting for me when a voluptuous girl is totally into herself. When she KNOWS how much I adore her. Casey brings out all her self-loving Pride and Vanity to this one. We all know irl Casey is a sweetheart and appreciates the beauty of all people. But in the role play she comes right out and giggles at the "wife" for being so "SKINNY". She just lights up with fat pride when she mentions how skinny the other woman is and drives the point home repeatedly. She well knows she is the far more properly nourished and developed woman. She knows how much more we all desire her over any other. So hot. And of course this isn't just empty talk. Look at her. Casey has grown and filled out so much lately. She enormous and fuckin' beautiful. Get a load of her thick full bosom as it swells up around her cheeks. She knows just how to show off her extraordinary beauty. 

Link to review
jackal27

Why can’t I find a maid like Casey? Casey provides her irresistible charm in this role play clip as the sexy, fat maid who Is caught by the home owner lying around during her work shift. The way Casey seduces her audience here I’m completely helpless and turned on at the same time. I think if I came home to a maid as beautiful as Casey who basically cleans nothing except clearing out the available food and then taunts me with her big, fat body to the point of climax, I’d still keep hiring her to return. As for my home I’d either live in a filthy house or clean it myself, either way it’s worth it if I have Casey as my maid. I love how she talks about how much weight she has put on since working as my maid, how her uniform can barely contain her enormous round belly and massive breasts. And then she points out how skinny my wife is and how big and hard I’m getting just sitting there as she talks me up while bouncing and jiggling her swollen belly and thick thighs. Never a dull moment with Casey, no matter what theme she’s doing. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

If you love fat girls all dressed up in a maid outfit, then this is for you!❤️ Big belly? Yes! Big booty? Definitely! All Casey? Oh hell yeah! Casey is the maid just for you when you come home from a hard day at work. I sure would love to cuddle up with her with how big and soft she is!😍

Link to review
Bauer88

Another unbelievably sexy clip from Casey 😍🥵 I'd come home early every day if Casey was my hot and heavy maid!!! Seeing her pour out of her maid's uniform is just stunning, there's no way I would be able to keep my hands off of you 😘

Link to review