7 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend takes a quick nap on the couch.. and wakes up FAT???!!! With elf ears??? What happened?! 

She’s very confused… but after exploring her body, weighing herself and playing with her big fat belly… she starts to like it. 

Edited by SassyCassie
Price

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. I mean, just wow. The camera changes, the lingerie, the makeup, the acting, the elf ears, all of it was absolutely fantastic. I really have to highlight that lingerie, though, because your belly looked stunning in that.

The idea that you just wake up 100 pounds heavier and an elf is so perfect for doing essentially a very creative body tour! And what a tour! I mean, from your new double chin to your jiggly arm fat to your new soft thighs, and of course your massive belly, I mean, I feel like I’ve said “wow” a lot in this review, but really. This was fantastic. The best role play video you’ve done thus far, for sure. It looked like there might be an opening for a part 2. Here’s hoping 🤞.  

Link to review