Updated Weigh In !! 😮🐷

$3

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

FUCKKK, how did I reach that number?!! I hadn’t weighed myself in around 3 months and wasn't expecting the scale to say that! 🐷🐷👀 

I’ve got HUGEEE and the scales don’t lie!! You can also find out just how many inches this belly is when I’m sitting down 🐷 

Come and see just how much of a piggy I’ve turned into from all angles 😉 

What number do you want to see me reach next? This one is definitely a milestone🫢 …….On to the next 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

Kate, I love your belly!! One thing I like is that you have a sort of upper roll, just under your breasts, and when you are sitting just right, the larger, lower roll sits there like a soft pillow that invites touching, rubbing, massaging, and maybe even a bit of tickling, and your delightful belly button sits right in the middle of this sweet roll, and I would love to love on your beautiful body! Thanks for sharing this sexy video!!

Link to review
RyanJ

This has to be one of the sexiest videos I have ever watched on curvage and it’s not even close. Kate never disappoints here as she measures and weighs herself and is shocked by her own progress! And her burps are some of the best because they are out of the blue and it shows that she is eating good and it’s not just because of soda or on demand🤤.Overall this is another masterpiece by Kate and I look forward to seeing her beautiful growing self in more videos! 

Response from the author:

How have I only just seen this review??!! Thank you so much❤️🫶🫶 

Link to review

Kate starts the vid with some measurements before burping 😂 and then stepping on the scales. Congratulations on the weight obviously not mentioning here what it is of course but damn it’s a lot 🐷 not surprising with what you have been stuffing yourself with recently 😍. Kate has shocked herself with the numbers on the scales 🤯 find out what they are by checking out the vid now. Enjoy your holiday kate can’t wait to see how much you pile on while on holiday 🥵.

Link to review