🐷🍰Kate’s Cake Stuffing 🐷🍰

$2.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Serves 6 where??!! 🐷 

Come and watch me make a total pig of myself as I stuff my face with a whole lemon cake meant to serve a family of 6 whilst washing it down with sprite with plenty of burps present - All whilst wearing tight jeans digging fiercely into my ever expanding belly and a top from last year that barely fits…You can tell they aren’t going to last much longer at the rate this little piggy is going at 🫢

LOTS of your favourite fat chat and belly play and even talking about new weight goals 👀 

Messy eating and just making myself look like a total piggy is the highlight of this video, you can see me truly embrace my feedee side and I just know you are going to LOVE it 😍

Love Kate xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this - this is Kate at her best as she makes short work of a whole cake, giving us lots of exciting fat chat mixed in with plenty of burps. 

She looks fantastic squeezed into her outgrown jeans and top and the sight of her belly flopping down as she releases it is awesome. 

Needless to say the gaining goal is very exciting to hear, she asks what we think of her next target and its a yes from me! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Kate is tucking into a cake meant for 6 people or one very greedy 🐷😂. I noticed before she even starts the zipper on her jeans is already half way down 🤣. Her top can hardly contain her loves handles 😍. Letting out some huge burps you are right sprite makes you really burpy. It’s not long before she has to release her flab 🥵 damn those jeans must have been tight. One cake done in less than 15 minutes is impressive and the vids only 2.99 check it out right now and watch Kate get even bigger.

Response from the author:

Hehe!! Thank you so much for all your support and the review! I’m so glad you liked it 😝🐷 x

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There are so many things I loved about this video that I don’t even know where to start. For one, it’s only $2.99 and over 15 mins long!!! The burps are stellar, and if you listen with headphones you can hear how out of breath bbwkate gets by the end of the cake and in between heavily breathing is unashamedly burping up a storm. Can’t wait to see how many lbs she’s packed on and for her to reach her goals!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the lovely review!! I can’t wait to reach my goals 🐷 Thank you for the support! I didn’t realise how bad the heavy breathing is until I looked back hehe😝 x

Link to review