🐷🍰Kate’s Cake Stuffing 🐷🍰

$3

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Serves 6 where??!! 🐷 

Come and watch me make a total pig of myself as I stuff my face with a whole lemon cake meant to serve a family of 6 whilst washing it down with sprite with plenty of burps present - All whilst wearing tight jeans digging fiercely into my ever expanding belly and a top from last year that barely fits…You can tell they aren’t going to last much longer at the rate this little piggy is going at 🫢

LOTS of your favourite fat chat and belly play and even talking about new weight goals 👀 

Messy eating and just making myself look like a total piggy is the highlight of this video, you can see me truly embrace my feedee side and I just know you are going to LOVE it 😍

Love Kate xx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You say you want to be 400lbs but is that really big enough for you pretty girl? your probably closer to 400 than you consider besides I wouldn't mind seeing you closer to 500 lbs. of course I respect what you decide on also I don't feel like I know much about you! ❤️ 

Awesome curves, a button ready to pop, and a glorious belly reveal, there is so much to love here. 😍  Also, seductive fat chat to match Kate's seductive voice.  One of the best cake-stuffing videos out there, and I wish her success in achieving her goals! 🌞😉

(Maybe it was just my version, but the video seemed over-exposed which washed out Kate's face a bit.  A shame, since her posted pics shows she is very cute!)   

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.