8 Screenshots

About This File

Not going to lie, I had FUN with this one! It's great to be in a good mood, enjoying my GAINS. Watch as I bounce and jiggle all over my bed and just... PLAY before bedtime! There is soda and forced burping, balloon play, chocolate cream chugging, and lots of up close and personal shots of Lola, Wendy and Patricia. (If you're new here, you should really meet them; they're very friendly. 😘)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Always happy to see a new video from you!  Lola is still looking nice and plush, and it's great to hear that you like the ASMR sound of liquid sloshing inside your belly!  You know that all those liquid calories will soon turn into more soft fat!  Glad to hear that your waddling differently recently, that's a sure sign of weight gain!  Looking forward to when your next batch of Apetamin arrives so you can eat everything in sight and really pack on the pounds!  One comment, the music was a bit too loud, it was hard to hear your melodic voice sometimes.  Keep up the great work!!

Response from the author:

Thank you sooooo much for the feedback! You're super awesome. And yes, I was thinking about the music volume while editing, but I'm glad to hear officially from someone so I can adjust next time. 🥰 Thanks again!

Link to review