7 Screenshots

About This File

ive been finding chugging soda, having a bloated belly full of it and of course the burping really hot as of lately 😍 in the first video, i chug a regular 591ml drink, letting out some some bigger burps than usual it was honestly so hot and even later while editing i was getting excited listening to them again😶😳🥵

during the 2nd part of the video (the next day), after stuffing my belly full of pizza, i decide to test my limits by chugging a 1 litre drink this time 😍 it was pretty uncomfortable to move after until i let out some huge burps while rubbing my bulging soda bloated gut🥵 .. i even drank a litre of the same soda before i started so my belly is already so full to begin with .. my belly is protruding through very tight shorts that just might be my new favourite shorts due to the stretchiness and ability to make room for getting bigger 

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with its super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Link to review