3 Screenshots

About This File

In this display of gluttony, I indulged in a WHOLE large Domino’s Pizza and it was delicious. In the past I would have comfortably eaten about half but for the first time ever, I finished it all and I’ve never felt so full.

While eating, I couldn’t help but rub my belly as I could feel it getting fuller and rounder. I’ve never felt so sexy and I look forward to when I can eat two large pizzas without a struggle 🙊

Every purchase contributes towards my 300lbs weight-gain goal 🤞🏼

Love, Georgina 😘

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely stunning, professional quality video. 🤩  Soothing background music plays while Georgina devours the entire pizza (and garlic dip!).  Nice use of slight slow motion and 180-degree camera pans.   Finishes off with sensual, extremely sexy muffin top, belly and boob caresses.  Quite an artistic tour de force!  🥰

Link to review
Guest Silas_fennec

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Really disappointing video. I'm afraid to say that it's all style over substance. First thirty seconds is footage of a small pizza box. Following that we see PG pick up a slice of pizza, or two, followed by a short belly rub. To name the video 'Large Pizza Stuffing' is very misleading as you dont actually see any stuffing. The problem is because Georgina is not willing to show her face. I totally respecty that decision, but as a result it does mean that you cant claim to make stuffing videos. 

Link to review
Guest Fit2Stuffed

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Really enjoyed this video. Georgina has the best body on Curvage, so you won’t be disappointed if you buy this video.

Link to review