7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: Workout fail, sweat, out of breath/breathlessness, LOTS of jiggling

I used to be a tight little yogi, I could bend and stretch myself into ALL sorts of fun positions; but with all this extra weight, things have changed a little.. Even the simple stretches I try to do, seem to be WAY too complicated, my plump belly keeps getting in the way and I'm almost immediately DRENCHED in sweat! I struggle through the most simple of stretch routines and even then I can't manage to do much, I'm just way too out of shape! At two different points in the video I have to straight up take a break, sweaty and struggling to breathe from the most minor of exertion; there's no pretending I can't notice the damage I've done to myself when I literally cannot do something I used to be able to do so easily!

fat yoga fail 1.gif

fat yoga fail 2.gif

fat yoga fail 3.gif

fat yoga fail 4.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

The best part of this video is the chat. It is pretty cool seeing the camera angles in this video. The only unfortunate aspect is that the camera when moving looses focus several times during this video. Similar to the shark in Jaws sometimes it is better just to hear the chat rather than see in focus because while it is blurry and out of focus you tuned in more to the audio waiting for the video to go back in focus. 

Link to review