BUTTON POP: Old Jacket Try On ~ 1 year later

$8.69

Β Β  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Have a Button Popping good time 😘

Once upon a time this jacket nicely fit my thin body. I used to WALK around in it without having to worry about zippers breaking or buttons popping...but not anymore...that's pretty much impossible now.

A little over a year ago I did my first try on of this jacket for Curvage xD by that time my growing body was already stressing the fabric, zipper and buttons, but now it's a different story. I felt like the jacket was SCREAMING the entire time I was trying to fit it over my NEW FAT πŸ₯΅

It is now literally impossible to keep the buttons from popping unless I suck in the gut and use special strategies 🀣 and even then it's just a matter of time....

Watch me STRUGGLE to fit into this jacket while I'm forced to try multiple techniques to actually get it on 🦭 Eventually my jacket just couldn't take the pressure of me trying to get the zipper over my protruding belly... 🀀

I don't know if I've said this before...but there is something satisfying and amusing about POPPING buttons πŸ˜† Who knew? 😝

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

fritz256

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another smoking hot video! I just love it when you try on clothing that barely fits you.Β  It is so very sexy seeing you spill out of bras and blow open buttons and zippers!Β  Keep up the great work!

Response from the author:

@fritz256 thank you 😚 I always have so much fun producing small clothes tryons xD it's never fails to amaze me how much I've grown hehe

Link to review
rich09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love the fact you pull the jacket apart or casual took off the buttons they just said too much and came off by themselvesΒ 

Response from the author:

Thankk youu hehe

Link to review