1 Screenshot

About This File

*intro price $6.99 going to $9.99 48 hours*

In this video I start off by eating Chinese food, answer several Q&A questions, talk about an encounter with a delivery driver & play with my belly. Lots of fat chat as well 😏🐷

Q&A

Your boobs look like they are almost falling out of all your bras, have you been measured lately? What is their difference in size between now and January?

- Have you had any family meals recently? Do you hold back with your eating when you meet up, or do you go for it without a care for how much you eat in front of them?

- What do you think are going to be your biggest body changes or challenges when you hit your ultimate goal of 700lbs, based on how your gain is progressing so far this year?

- Has any part of your gain so far since January surprised you in terms of how your body is handling it, or any situations that have come about because you’re so much bigger now?

- Do you suspect that any of the food delivery drivers that are regularly knocking your door are FAs? If so, what gave you that vibe? Also, have you had any really embarrassing encounters with any of them?

-What are your current clothing sizes/how difficult is it to find clothes that fit your growing body?

-what are some of the reactions like from family/friends about your gain and your recent growth spurt?

-any more plans to collaborate with other models this summer?

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

FF27B33C-24CA-4892-B580-46A0A4078202.gif

D7323B00-8D70-479C-965F-7C0A38DA0CBE.gif

A76603AC-92DA-478E-A0D6-72EBF90A299C.gif

4DBCD633-A608-44A3-B18D-B255DE471A53.gif

904E92CF-1A86-4850-AD0D-85342D479BE3.gif

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video from the best feedee in the game. The gain is really starting to show on her - in the best way possible. She's only getting more attractive as she puts on more weight. Strongly recommend 

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

The start of the video is 🥵 you have gotten so wide and there are soo many rolls now I can’t believe it 😍 and your face has gotten so much fatter to! 
loved the way you answered the questions great video all round 

Link to review
Fisherman07

She is unstoppable!! So sexy while she indulges on her huge breakfast than right into ice cream and thinking her next meal!! She is one of a kind!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you love!!! Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
big girls rock

This beautiful woman is insatiable! She finishes off her large breakfast and is immediately thinking about what food is next! She admits that she has a snacking problem. She snacks between meals with other full calorie meals! No wonder she has so many luscious fat rolls oozing out everywhere. She is beginning to develop a third chin. So hot. I would love to see a picture of her with her sisters since she admits they are all heavy too. Not as big as her but still big girls. She would need a WIDE angle lens and maybe still not fit them all in. (Just joking, but that would be so amazing!) She loves what she does and we enjoy the journey along with her. Growing more everyday.You Cant Stop It Now Cillian Murphy GIF

Thank you for this amazing review!! Check your inbox for a surprise😘

Link to review
scooberiffic

Another absolute classic from our favorite growing goddess! This video starts out with TBASSBBW finishing off the last remains of a gigantic Chinese food breakfast, with only more food incoming for another day of gorging ahead! 😍The way she eats is with absolute abandon- showing mouthful after mouthful of greasy noodles into her mouth without even stopping to chew! She is a woman on a gaining mission! 😍

We then get into the Q and A where TBASSBBW gives us an update into her gluttonous lifestyle over the past few months. The way she plays with her growing belly as she answers the questions is a sight to behold! And don’t forget the magnificent burps thrown in there too! The answers are a sheer delight to hear as we all know our gaining goddess is only thinking about her next 100 pounds! I cannot wait for her next Q and A in the next few months!☺️

Link to review
Martyndoc

Being a supporter of her’s since she came back on the scene in January, I’m always appreciative of the fact that TBASSBBW is so engaged with her fans. In this case most of the questions answered in this video were submitted by me - and it’s so great to get insights into how her colossal gain is effecting herself.

She is also always willing to show off her ever-growing body and this video is no exception. Even though the focus is a Q&A, if you enjoy seeing rolls and folds being jiggled and boobs in hand bras you’re in for a treat! All while showing just how much room she now takes up in the frame. I look forward to when the camera needs to be pushed back and we find she occupies her whole couch!

PS - one of the hottest things in every video of hers where she’s stuffing her face (let’s be honest that’s most videos 😂) is that it is plain to see just how much she enjoys food and is turned on by eating and getting fatter. This video has a few really sexy involuntary eye rolls and moans after she eats huge forkfuls of Chinese takeout - if could give 6 stars I would have! 🥵😈

Thank you so so much for this amazing review and your support 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review
Guest JJJohn

This is an amazing video. She eats nonstop while continuously jiggling and playing with her belly and answering questions that were submitted to her - on her family's response to her appetite, the food delivery guy's reaction to her massive belly and other questions related to her enormous body and gain. Her body is mesmerizing and extraordinary and she shows it off to amazing effect. She is basically the perfect woman, which is on display every second of this flabby, lazy video. A+++

Thank you so so much for this review, check your inbox for a surprise😘😏

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts off gorging on Chinese food in a bra and panty set that definitely won’t survive the year with the way she’s gaining. Putting down the Chinese long enough to belch and show off some new stretchmarks on her rapidly growing udders. She then dives back in making quick work of the meal/snack. Next she goes through various questions, frequently having to stop mid sentence to belch and play with her flab. A definite highlight when she shows off how large her tits have become in comparison to her hands. BAB absolutely knocks it out of the park with this one!

Love your reviews so much!! Thank you ☺️☺️Check your inbox for a surprise😘

Link to review
getatmedog

We can mark this down as another winner from TBASSBBW!! I mean, it’s already amazing watching her gorge herself on chinese food, but to also hear the Q&A really made it extra awesome. I love hearing all about her life as a sexy, enormous, growing lady! I can’t wait to see what she has for us next!

You’re so sweet, thank you so much for this review. Check your inbox for a surprise😘

Link to review