5 Screenshots

About This File

You and your smokin’ wife Lauren are almost ready for the vacation of a lifetime!

funny thing is, you’ve been secretly fattening her up.

Aroused at the thought of her becoming a fat cow and soaking up the sun near a pool with extra lbs has kept you very motivated in having her gain! 

It’s all fun and games until Lauren is looking through cabinets and finds your weapon of choice, DONUTS…. That’s when she realizes that the extra weight she’s been gaining isn’t muscle…. But more fat!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another phenomenally sexy video from Lauren! God damn! You can practically here the counter and the seams of her bikini creak as she moves around and sits down with her  massive body 😍 11/10

Link to review

It's hard to find a place to start.  Lauren is absolutely radiant with her gorgeous looks and beautiful soft curves, but they're almost blown away by personality and character.  Her initial frustration turned aroused and embracing is simply amazing. 

An awesome clip that absolutely deserves a sequel.

Link to review
Red Lion

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of the SEXIEST weight gain clips I have EVER seen!

WELL DONE!

Response from the author:

Awwww THANK YOU

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Lauren is just so immensely fat and gorgeous here! As always! But this fat house wife has an equally big personality! Lauren's role plays are always top notch! Doesn't she look even better with all this extra weight?! ;) 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A hot and exceptionally well-performed roleplay!!  Lauren's appearance in her tiny (but not actually tiny 😉) swimsuit is outrageously hot, and listening to her surprise, frustration, and complaints as she tries to finish getting it on is highly entertaining and very cute as well.  Lauren's acting talent is on full display here (it's really quite easy to imagine yourself in the room with her), and so is her body, as all her rolls and epic levels of extra chub are bulging out everywhere once she finally gets the bathing suit bottoms all tied up!!

A little on the short side, but definitely very sexy, this is another highly recommended clip from the one and only @LaurenLush!!!

I wish it was longer but we were on such a time crunch❤️ Hence the cheaper price than I usually price my videos 

thank you for the love! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

The idea of secretly fattening someone has always been really hot to me. 🐷😈🐷😈 It would be quite the accomplishment to secretly fatten someone to Lauren’s size. Lol She’s the definition of a trophy wife with that ultra curvy bikini body 😍😍😍, curves and rolls throughout with soooo much jiggle with every little movement! 🤤🤤🤤 Love it when she pulls out that overfed gut too! 🥵💦💦💦 The pure sexiness and hotness of this video really makes me wanna shove those donuts into her mouth or make an intense donut weight gain shake 🐷😈🔥🔥🔥

You always how to make my entire day, thank you❤️

Link to review