BBW Track Star Chugs Seltzer Until She Becomes a Bloated Dr*nk Mess

$9.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

“Gosh baby, you’re such a bad influence on me,” says Dani as she sits on the couch, a pack of seltzers next to her. “If I keep skipping practice like this,” she chides as her stomach threatens to pop the seams of her yoga pants, “they may actually kick me off the team.” You, however, have other plans in mind. You dare her to chug that entire pack of seltzers as fast as she can, funneling each one. Shocked, then amused, she accepts your challenge. 

Watch Dani as she funnels down seltzer after seltzer, her stomach bloating up with every single gulp. Her face flushes and her movements get wobblier as the alcohol settles. She talks less and less, instead only able to burp and hiccup in between funneling each seltzer she pulls out of the pack. By the end, Dani is beached on her couch, belly stretched beyond belief. She’s only able to let out belches as she becomes entranced by her balloon belly in such a drunken stupor.

Thumbnail and description by @tryathingortwo

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

carneasada

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I buy pretty much all of your clips, they’re easily some of the best around, thanks for sharing yourself and your gain

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me!!

Link to review