7 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is a world famous swimsuit model that just booked a HUGE cover shoot, the kind of job that could change her career. She has been preparing for weeks for this shoot to make sure that she looks her absolute best. She wakes up the morning of the shoot and rushes to set. When she takes her robe off to reveal she is completely spilling out of her tiny bikini, it’s then she realizes that she is HUGE. How could this happen?? How could she have put this weight on over night . She is completely in denial and humiliated. Until she realizes she’s still the HOTTEST supermodel in the world and struts her big FAT self 

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat , weight gain denial, oil }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

This is just sexiness in it's purest form! 😍 Savannah is OFF the charts HOTTTT!

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A magnificently sexy video from the ever-stunning @SavannahMontana!

Savannah is one of the top bikini-models in the world and today's the day of the big shoot.  But when she takes off her robe, she's shocked to discover that her body has become BIG.  She's no longer the skinny twig she was yesterday.  But hang on - isn't this new, bigger body just as good as her old, skinny version?  So Savannah demands the photo-shoot carry on, as she explores her new curves and realises that this new body of hers is so, so, so much more sexy and beautiful...

The exquisitely gorgeous Savannah has SO much going for her: the acting skills, the face, the smile, the personality, and (last but not least) THAT BODY.  Oh my god.  Her ultra-curvaceous, thick body is beautiful on an almost surreal level; all you can do is shake your head in wonder and awe.  

I think there's also a social comment in the video.  Type "bikini model" into Google and all you get are stick-thin women.  I think the times are changing (or I certainly hope they are): Savannah looks a billion billion billion times better in her bikini than any of the women I saw on Google.   If women who looked more like Savannah were seen more in the mainstream media, I am 100% certain that more people would agree with me.

A sexy af video. When Savannah says "let's get the oil out", you'll think you've died and gone to heaven.

The seven minutes feel like they flash by in about ten seconds - isn't that always the way with the best videos? 

Highly, highly recommended, and an absolute bargain price!

Response from the author:

Wow thank you 🥺 you’re so sweet to me 

Link to review