9 Screenshots

About This File

If you are a good lover of seeing you bring big, this is your video❤️❤️. You have to see how each panty fits on my big ass, There are 6️⃣ pantys, each one in a different style🤯🤯, and each one makes my ass look big, fat and beautiful. I move it a lot and play it🍑🍑.

🖤🖤She also has a lot of tummy play, you have to see how my belly covers my pantyhose when I sit... What are you waiting for to see this chubby girl with her big ass, showing her pantyhose🖤🖤

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

chubby arii has put on a few kilos, the sweet belly is now always plump and jiggly forward🤸🏻‍♂️😳🥛😋. she proudly presents her fat round tummy and keeps touching it. the other kilos have made the butt nice and big, soft and round🔥🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🔥. Of course, since the panties are extremely tight now, it's a miracle that they still fit in at all. watching this 20 minutes brings great joy😻, chubby arii is a very sweet, charming and authentic feedee.

Response from the author:

Thank you dear, for your support and nice words❤️

Link to review