$2.99 ☆ Stuffed BBW Yawns & Burps In Your Face

$2.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm soooo tired. I didn't sleep well last night, plus I just had a huge dinner and a nice long hot shower. While rubbing my belly, I tell you about my nighttime routine, though I'm almost constantly interrupted by my yawns and burps. I'm so excited to just crawl into my bed and fall asleep! Has anyone else thought about how nice it is to let out a big, deep yawn? Like the kind that you can feel in your ears. It's like a whole body stretch... I talk about how I'm constantly eating and smoking, and therefore constantly sleepy! I lean close up into your face, my mouth opening wide in huge deep yawns repeatedly. I make sure to jiggle my belly and play with my fat tits, too. By the end of the video I've taken my glasses off and am pouting up at the camera, complaining about how tired I am...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Man Dani looked a little tired. If yoy dont have anything comfortable to sleep on ive heard im pretty comfortable 😉😉😉. In all seriousness Dani still has the best burps even if they arent that many.

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That was a super sexy and comforting video. I kind of felt like there was some teasing and some viewer-humiliation in there, too. And that was awesome.

It was a neat idea and done really well.

Good stuff! 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me baby! 💖

Link to review