6 Screenshots

About This File

Best friends Casey and @reiinapop reunite after a long time without seeing each other and are both shocked to learn that they are BOTH pregnant! They thought they'd be able to hide it from each other but they're both showing soooo much already.. it's hard to hide! 

The pregnant girls chat back and forth with each other - talking about how much they've gained, what they've been craving, and all the little changes that they're experiencing as their big bellies continue to swell! They are horny breeding machines and can't stop eating. Cravings around the clock and they feel themselves getting lazier by the day. 

If you're into pregnancy and round bloated guts - then this video is for you! 

TDLR: Pregnancy role play. Fat chat. Belly play. Collab.

NOTE: This was a quick casual video that was filmed on an iphone and without box lights which is not consistent with my usual production quality so I've adjusted the price accordingly. Still well lit and quality audio tho! ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is the perfect preggo role-player!!! Her belly is already permanently round and she gives the sexiest preggo-chat with Reina!!! The two round bellies are on full display! I can't wait till one day Casey is truly pregnant!!! She will be the biggest sexiest pregnant woman on the planet!!!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

What makes this clip so great is that Casey and Reiina actually look so pregnant 😍 They would put on 30 pounds of pregnancy weight and fight hard to keep that weight. These ladies would be the two hottest and fattest moms around 🥵 

Link to review
jacksprat

This is a Dream Role-Play. Both Casey and Reiina have developed for themselves remarkably big fat round bellies. And they know how much we all instinctively love them for it. They rejoice in all the physical changes of pregnancy. How beautiful they have become among all women. How much the entire community wants to celebrate by placing hands upon their sacred bellies. We all want to feed them to help them nourish their gestation. And they are ecstatic about the loving attention they receive. After asll, they have earned it. Look at them now! They push out their full round tummies and slide them together in a grand and mutual display of supreme femininity. So proud. So fat and beautiful. Glowing with the radiance of all womanhood. It's hard to keep in mind that they are just playing. It's nearly unfathomable that a girl could be so perfect, so sexy just by taking good care of her body. And here we have TWO of them. Wallowing and relishing their rare and profound beauty. 

Link to review
BBWLover1006

Best pregnant role play video I have ever watched. Casey and Reiina’s bellies are so big, they do look like they’re pregnant. But really, they’re not pregnant. Either way, I love how big and round their bellies are. Big turn on for me. Thank you, Casey. I’m looking forward to another video where you show off your belly. I loved your blueberry expansion video where your belly grows. I hope you do another expansion video some day. Until then, enjoy your voluptuous and curvy body. 

Link to review
pregnite10

This dream is UDDERLY a dream come true! I can't wait till both of these fertile beauties are ripe and swollen and gravid with massively taut and heavy pregnant bellies! SOOO FUCKING HOT!!!!

Link to review
Bauer88

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey has NEVER looked more fertile and breedable than she has in this newest clip!! 🤩😍🥵 You really wouldn't know that neither of them aren't actually pregnant if you were to catch a glimpse of how absolutely round and massive their bellies look! This video only makes me want to see how big they would both get when they're REALLY pregnant. Could not recommend this clip enough 👍👍👍

Link to review