6 Screenshots

About This File

Best friends Casey and @reiinapop reunite after a long time without seeing each other and are both shocked to learn that they are BOTH pregnant! They thought they'd be able to hide it from each other but they're both showing soooo much already.. it's hard to hide! 

The pregnant girls chat back and forth with each other - talking about how much they've gained, what they've been craving, and all the little changes that they're experiencing as their big bellies continue to swell! They are horny breeding machines and can't stop eating. Cravings around the clock and they feel themselves getting lazier by the day. 

If you're into pregnancy and round bloated guts - then this video is for you! 

TDLR: Pregnancy role play. Fat chat. Belly play. Collab.

NOTE: This was a quick casual video that was filmed on an iphone and without box lights which is not consistent with my usual production quality so I've adjusted the price accordingly. Still well lit and quality audio tho! ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’m just so happy to see @reiinapop finally start gaining after so many years of teasing us. And honestly, it was worth the wait as she’s looking super soft and cute. Hopefully she’s committed to joining the 400 pound club and beyond as she’d look amazing!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.