10 Screenshots

About This File

This is a custom video, no names are used.

"I’d like you to roleplay as my pregnant classmate. We’re studying and I ask you why you always look so horny in class. You tell me that you have huge pregnancy fetish and you’re watching and feeling your belly grow bigger and bigger throughout the day. Knowing your belly is getting bigger slowly over time is the hottest thing to you. You tell me how in class that you can feel your shirt get tighter and tighter as your belly grows bigger and bigger.

You tell me about how one time you were in class and you silently orgasmed because your belly popped open your shirt and jeans. You tell me how you wish somebody could’ve came on your belly right then and there. You notice I’m getting hard and you ask to role play. You start pretending that your belly is growing bigger and bigger. It’s growing so big that your shirt and pants can no longer hide your belly. You encourage me to fuck your belly as it grows and I eventually cum all over it. You cover your slutty belly with all of my cum on with your shirt. You want to wear my cum for the rest of the day. You want everybody to know that a man jerked off and came all over your belly. Now you can fantasize your belly growing with my cum all over it. Turns out my cum isn’t regular cum. It’s magic cum that can make your belly expand right before your eyes. Your belly grows bigger and bigger and this scares you. You only fantasized about this but it’s actually happening.

Your belly is slowly growing and growing until it evenly pops out of your shirt. You eventually get turned on and encourage me to fuck your slutty belly again. You tell me how that you got pregnant only to so you could watch your belly expand and have me fuck it. You tell me how much of a little pregnant slut you are and how you want me to fuck your belly and cum all over it. Your belly keeps growing and growing as I’m fucking it and you end up swelling up super big. I eventually cum all over it again. You have a massive orgasm and rub in my cum. You cover your belly again to show off your slutty cum covered belly to the world but it’s not over yet.

You start swelling again but you can’t handle it. You lean back and grab your belly before you eventually pop.

***please wear a tight shirt and tight pants with your shirt tucked in and remain clothed for the video. You only need to expose your belly***"

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.