POV: You got me fat so now I pleasure you

$9.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

POV style ❤️ 

I've started to notice how big and plump you have made me, so I get on top and pleasure you with my weight, I fat chat with you and play and finger my belly. I squish you with my big ass and smack you with my huge breasts and belly! this is sure to make you cum ;)

Please don't forget to leave a review ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TwinPeakaboos

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An incredibly hot POV. Kayla’s getting so big, and it’s really sexy to see it up close. Especially when she drops her huge belly on the camera 😍🥵

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fuck, this has to be the hottest pov I have ever seen! It's extremely sexy to see you above the camera with all of your soft, jiggly fat. Imagining all of your weight on top, with you dropping your massive belly and large boobs is more than enough to turn me on! You really know how to drive us crazy with your curvy plump figure. There should definitely be more reviews for this video with how amazing you are in it! Please continue to make more pov videos like this! 

Link to review
FairerForm43

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great showcase of beauty, passion, and a soft luscious curvy figure. Seeing Kayla's body and taking in the texture of her skin, how her curves jiggle and ripple, and how inviting everything is makes this worthy of as much praise as she (in the video) gives herself and her perfectly plumpening body. More can be said, but I must keep this short and sweet

Link to review