5 Screenshots

About This File

After my morning workout, I make my way to the McDonald's drive-thru and order a great big breakfast to satisfy my cravings. I sit in my car in my cute little matching workout set and pig out on my food for you like the good little piggy I am.😋🐷 I have to move my waistband down to make room for my bulging belly to breathe, and you can clearly see how round, soft, jiggly I have become. 

🚨🚨disclaimer: my belly in a portion of this video (~1/3) is blurry because my camera decided to focus on the foreground instead🙃 I knocked down the price of the video to reflect this.

As always, thank you all for the support you have given me throughout my body transformation journey. I wouldn't (and couldn't) have done it without you! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Louis Vuidom

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great stuffing! Sofia eats and eats and eats and really packs it away in that tummy! The jiggles are mesmerizing and it would be nice to give some recommendations in a chat or so.

Link to review