4 Screenshots

About This File

I originally opened the food delivery app to place a regular order but, well...I just couldn't control myself! I wanted to try so many things and I decided to indulge myself and give in to my craving. I ordered 6 different dishes, from appetizers to mains to dessert, and sampled them all. It was piggy heaven! It was like my own personal buffet. I can't wait to do this again with different foods! 

😍🤤🐷

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest randomness1029

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's nobody else who burps and eats like Nikki...get this video it's so worth it. She eats like a pig and burps here and there. All while getting horny about being bigger. It's perfect.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍😍😍 I am so glad you liked it!! 😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow!!! The amount of food in this video! 

Seeing it all on spread out on the table reminded me of those still photograph adds for takeout meals - where there are boxes of food on the living room table and it's surrounded by about 5 or 6 skinny people reaching in politely. But in this video there is all this table of food and.....  just Nikki, with a huge smile on her face, with her belly there gluttunously eating every last bit by herself. Even just writing that is super hot! Let alone the video itself. Slowly, Nikki says directly to the camera ''every bite I take... every gulp BURRRRRP ... Is contributing to my gains!'' 

No one does it better or more beautifully.

I can't even go into the latter half of this video here but it is super amazing and super beautiful.

Another really amazing video by an incredible member of this community. Loved it. 

And I would seriously recommend purchasing it. It's a great one.

Response from the author:

😍😍😍 Thank yoooou!! 🥰 This makes me so happy! You have absolutely made my day 💕 I had a freaking blast making this and just knowing you enjoyed it, too, means the world 🥰😘

Link to review