6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s my friends birthday and I’m hosting which means I got the cake, the only problem is the cake catches my greedy eyes. I just want one bite…no one will notice right? Can I stop myself? 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Very hot🥵. Love when she gets on all fours and also love when she gets so close to the camera. Her sexy body is spilling out of her outfit throughout the whole video. She's easily the hottest/best model on this site.

Link to review
markkuu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's actually insane to see just how much of a cow you've become. A huge, fat, uncontrollable irresistible cow who can't help but get bigger and bigger. 

10/10 video, stop reading the reviews and just buy it already 

Response from the author:

You nailed it..I can’t stop growing 😍 thank you so much for your review, check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review
scooberiffic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

“Just one more bite” our greedy gluttonous Curvage Queen keeps saying as she slowly inhales her friends birthday cake! One bite turns into one quarter of the cake, which to our growing girl is not even a snack. The real question on all of our minds is not whether she finished the cake (that we all know is true), but whether she had second cake to go along with it!😍

Her ever-growing belly slapping against the counter is something we were all dreaming of a few months ago when you were just a svelte 430 pounder 😉

All those beautiful stretch marks are a sure sign of how much you’ve been eating and growing recently to meet your 600 pound goal!

I only wish there was an extended version of this video in order to see the aftermath of all your belly jiggling!😈

Thank you so so much for your support throughout my journey 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise! 😘

Link to review
Quatering09

ooops, oh well time to buy another one I guess. And maybe a KFC family as well while we're at it, because you don't want to starve to death after all. 🥰

I just can’t seem to stop😋🐷 check your inbox for a surprise😘

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts off walking to the counter and listing things she needs to get done for the party. Now, the reason this intro bit is significant is you can see her bump into the counter multiple times. It’s almost as if she’s fattened up so quickly that her spacial awareness hasn’t caught up 😏. Anyway watch for her fat casually bulging over the counter as she talks. Next she starts eating little bites of cake off of her finger in the hopes no one would notice. Alas, the cake is dyeing her finger pink which would leave evidence! Whatever shall our intrepid hero do!? Worry not dear readers, BAB comes up with an ingenious plan instantly! That’s right! To shove her greedy face into the cake and use just her mouth to eat it! Brilliant! Now, I know what you’re saying, “surely the vid ends there. What else could she possibly do?” Well I’ll tell you dear readers, she unveils the massive mound of flab she calls a belly and plops it on the counter to make more room for cake. Indeed, three cascading rolls of blubber spilling onto the counter as our heroine eyes her next bite of cake. Nearly done with her flawless subterfuge, BAB promises one last bite. Of course to a layman’s pov it would look as if our heroine immediately went back on her words and took two bites. But not you and I dear reader! We both know if you can fit more in your mouth after the first bite, the second bite doesn’t count! After a job well down our heroine returns to her couch to quickly go over the details of her mission. Now, it’s finally time for our supersized spy to reward herself with belly play and some light bellybutton fingering. Breathlessly moaning as she manipulates her ever growing flesh. Getting turned on by her own immense size and weight. She eventually gets on all fours and shakes her ass as her gut rolls drag across the couch cushions. By the end of the vid the viewer will have been bombarded with fat chat, belches, moans, breathlessness, body play of the immensely obese variety, and finally ruthlessly violent cake destruction. Viewer discretion advised. But seriously it’s really just a fantastic vid. This is my fourth time watching it and it’s still hitting like the first time! 10/10

You are so great. Thank you so much 😍😍😍 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
getatmedog

This is another amazingly sexy clip from TBASSBBW! Every new piece of content she makes shows us very clearly how much she loves living this gluttonous lifestyle! Watching her heave that massive, flabby belly up on the counter while “sneaking” more cake was so hot! I really just can’t get enough of her work, she is just so damn fat and beautiful!!

Thank you so so much, you’re so sweet 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review