1 Screenshot

About This File

lunah_fittofatcurvagegiffina.thumb.gif.ed8cd9771e7c5626010de7e1cd26c753.gif
Luna's leg is badly injured; your patient will have to follow a severe regimen of absolute rest at home for at least a month.
What a drama for her, a professional athlete used to training three times a day, every day!

"Can you give me a diet to follow during this rest period? I don't want to mess up my metabolism..."

Obviously the one you give her is a special diet: a fattening diet. The poor girl trusts you blindly, and despite some initial perplexities, you find her a month later in your office, wearing the same visibly shrunken clothes as she sips her third chocolate milkshake of the day.

Luna has followed your diet to perfection; her belly is so fat that it rests gently on her legs! But the biggest change has occurred in the girl's head: from a crazy woman obsessed with dieting and working out to a lazy blob who spends the day on the couch eating. 

She asks moreover that she be allowed to keep her crutches despite the fact that her leg has healed... so no one can scold her for spending her days lounging on the couch! 

Edited by Luna Hellborn

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.