5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi! 😘 Welcome to April's Weight Update video.. 

In this clip you will see me in a short dress that shows off my belly in a sexy manner. 🐖

I will be weighing in at first, then I will stuff myself with a Club Sandwich + Fries order,

and finally after playing with my stuffed belly and letting out some loud burps, I will weigh in again. 🥪 

Wanna' know my current weight?

Then help this Piggy become even fatter, every positive review means extra food for her! 😍

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow, your belly is going from a bit soft to an official pot belly, which i love, a belly to kiss, to caress, to grab! getting bigger and rounder. all in all you do seem to be enjoying all of this, the eating, the feeling of getting your belly full, stuffed, and then eating a big more, eating is one delicious pleasure indeed. then, if done often and delicious enough, then comes the gaining, which is beginning to happen in your beautiful figure, if you like that as well, this should be one amazing journey my dear, and i can't thank enough for sharing it with us... yo se que los latinos por lo general no premiamos que una mujer suba de peso, aunque yo si lo haria con mucho gusto corazon!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.