5 Screenshots

About This File

Β 

Hi! 😘 Welcome to April's Weight Update video.. 

In this clip you will see me in a short dress that shows off my belly in a sexy manner. πŸ–

I will be weighing in at first, then I will stuff myself with a Club Sandwich + Fries order,

and finally after playing with my stuffed belly and letting out some loud burps, I will weigh in again. πŸ₯ͺΒ 

Wanna' know my current weight?

Then help this Piggy become even fatter, every positive review means extra food for her! 😍

Β 

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Chevalier

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I really enjoyed this video and enjoyed everything Nicole did. Β 

The video does take some cuts, but I don't mind so long as it just keeps everything interesting, which I'm happy for when the editing is good.

The description is tough to top even as I am reviewing this. I hope I don't repeat too much, the first weigh in was cute too.Β  I loved the creaking of the chairs as it sells that weight gain ;)

The different themes of music make a rhythmical delight as she enchants me with her beautiful floral blouse.Β  It is so cute to see her lounge about and listen, flaunting as she eats.

That monstrous burp was definitely something. Β I do feel these days that women definitely burp more than I do, but it just means I'm encouraging her much better, as her description tells me. Β 

The ending definitely is a masterpiece too, putting on a couple pounds and celebrating it.

Link to review