6 Screenshots

About This File

It's so hot outside! There's a ridiculous heat wave going on right now, but I've been dealing with it pretty well I think. I just stay inside with the cool AC and stuff my face. It's been all I've been doing this summer. I've got into such a habit of ordering Doordash every other day, stuffing my face while I make an even deeper dent in this couch. I've definitely been so lazy, such a couch potato, and my waistline is definitely showing the effects of that. I'm just making sure my body is summer ready by making it the fattest it can be in the shortest amount of time. And you can tell. You can see by my massive double chin, rolls on display, and the cellulite on my arms and legs. I've been blowing up quick and it's all thanks to my sedentary summer lifestyle. I jiggle and play with my belly and thighs, bouncing up and down on the couch so you can see every inch of me wobble and shake. I tease you with my stories of how fat I've been getting. The insane meals I've been eating, my habit of two entrees at a time, and the way I've been getting incredibly out of shape. I talk in detail all about this recent gain and all of the little things I've been noticing, like being the fattest one whenever I go out, and how much my thighs are rubbing together. But I want even more. I've gotten a taste of the sedentary pig lifestyle and I'm hopelessly addicted to it. Who knows just how fat I'm going to get by the time fall rolls around...

A super detailed and in-depth fat chat all about my fatty summer lifestyle, my growing appetite, and my expanding body. I cover everything, from outgrowing clothes to what I've been eating and how I've been feeling. Plus I show off my cute lardy body by jiggling it and bouncing it around for you to drool over. I was feeling so fat while filming this clip and it's so noticeable by the way I can't keep my hands off myself!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.