Weigh in & weight gain shake

$3.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

So this is my first ever video tracking my weight gain, as you can see iv been a greedy fatty I couldn’t believe the numbers! I hope you all enjoy seeing the results of this greedy fat girl lifestyle iv adopted! Lots more to come from this soon to be blubber whale

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a delightful debut video from HotChunkyMama, so exciting to see a “normal sized & conventionally-attractive” girl-next-door, lady completely let go and deliberately binge themselves into a full-on BBW! 😍

She’s naturally beautiful and has such a lovely voice, the open and candid narrative of her gaining progress, goals and the sexy changes to her body are gorgeous.

Was really impressed with the numbers on the scale and how the extra lbs already look on you, brimming with excitement at the thought of you absolutely ballooning.

Please support this stunning feedee on her journey to jiggly BBW joy 

Response from the author:

Thank you sweetie❤️I’m so happy you are enjoying my gain! I’m loving my new lifestyle and I’m glad to let you in completely.

Link to review