LET ME TEASE YOUβ€‹πŸ’‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’‹β€‹

$5.99

Β Β  (7 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Tried something kinda different... Just put aπŸ’˜πŸ’‹Β camera in front on me and tease it as it was you... Get close to eat some strawberries.... Jump in front of you and rub my belly at the time I make it shake and slap it... You'll enjoy to see me jiggling and eating at the time I keep trying to tease you and looking sexy for you, and obviously, also enjoy the process...πŸ₯΅

1.1.thumb.gif.3511c224cb2cbe6d616e087a22a40d48.gif

1.2.thumb.gif.a2c1897e712abdebf37502b2660e4f99.gif

52082874867_090ff3f2fa_c.thumb.jpg.8a155085f49f13cbaa3d611d3f4de56e.jpg

52084151359_5d9ea93722_c.thumb.jpg.2360b120b609d265918376bfc92cdd65.jpg

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

The title for this video is titillating. I would absolutely love letting you tease me, and you are so lovable in this red and white outfit. The roundness of your tummy shows through the skirt, and then, when you pull the waistband down, you reveal a belly that makes me fall in love with you!! The top is excellent for showing off your growing breasts, and I must confess that the way you play with your belly and reveal the undersides of your breasts makes me feel lustπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ The ice cream concoction you are eating is so great because you really show how sexy eating can be. I think your new fans ought to watch this video first because it is a PERFECT introduction to how delightfully sexy, seductive, and attractive you are!!! After watching it, I know for sure why you are one of my favorite Curvage models. Thank you.β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Link to review
Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

WOW! The title of this video is perfect... "Let Me Tease You" ... because you really DO tease us in this one. I have watched you since you began this journey and you look beautiful. Your gain is all over, but your belly and breasts are absolutely fabulous, and there is some nipple there too! I just LOVED it! Thanks.😍

Link to review
Manic3289

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Carolinas seductively eats this fattening dessert in a super cute and tight outfit. Her belly is getting SO big these days watching it jiggle, and this video has plenty of jiggle, is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Link to review
richsuar

La panza de caro deberΓ­a ser patrimonio nacional. πŸ˜πŸ–€ video sΓΊper recomendable!!!Β 

Link to review
hhaller808

Good lord, if were going to buy only 1 Carolina's videos. This is the one you want. So. Much. Belly.

Link to review
Andy SNk

I love to see your progress, and to think that one day you were a skinny girl

😍😍😍

You have done a good job, every day you are fatter and I love that, You look very sexy in your Kawaii clothes, it highlights your boobs and the roundness of your bellyΒ 

Me encanta ver tus videos, sin duda me encantarΓ­a poder acariciar esa barriga redonda β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Link to review
Guest dunnobro

amazing as always! i look fowards to your videos evertime! you’re looking better and better everytime :)Β you’re so beautifulΒ 

Link to review