7 Screenshots

About This File

This 36 minute video is the April 2019 mid-month giveaway. I have worked incredibly hard to provide you with this video (and the others). I cannot begin to thank you enough for your support and feedback. Without you – I am just girl next door who hasn’t got a clue 😂

Join CC in her drive home from the doctors when she decides to stop off at McDonald’s. Get to know her, see her order enough food for 3 people and eat some of it in the car park whilst getting excited that people are watching her! She then drives home in her tiny car to finish off the food at home where she can relax and tell you about what the doctor said about her weight. This is a relaxed video where you can feel intimately connected – like you’re in the car with her, driving home and watching her eat all of that food. It’s just like any other day… Maybe the next time you can join her? 

WARNING - Proceed with Caution 😏

This video may contain some burping, sloppy eating, piggish behaviour, and more funny intimate information about CC. She would love to get to know you and have you know all about her too.

This video was exciting. I felt so naughty, like the people watching me would get out of their cars and come over and tell me how bad I was. Even watching the footage back – I cannot believe how enormous I am in my car! I really should look at getting a new one…

When home, I get even more full as I stuff my face with the rest of the food and drink the McFlurry!

Do you think I’ll be able to beat this amount next time?

All the love and hugs

My gratitude is overflowing.

CC ❤️ xx 

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

lol thanks for the disclaimer.  Shoutout too.  Lemme know how collab goes. 

You make that look like a clown car with your girth, fun starts after 11 mins.  Just glad you weren't too distracted driving 😓

i know i am absolutely loving you, showing off that wonderful belly, feeling it with one hand and with the other eating that ice cream or pizza or soda, making it a bit bigger everyday... if you are truly loving every bit of it, then we are in heaven, this is how smiling and pleasure looks like. and i have one forecast to make about it, if you are truly loving it, that belly will get much bigger in the next few years = ) thanks for sharing that with us

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.