Story time about my weight and daily struggles

$6.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here is a little story time about my weight, height, daily struggles, where I gained the most weight, my weight goals and so on. 🤗 enjoy 😏

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have followed you recently on Instagram but this is the first video I have ever purchased from you. This was a pretty straight forward simple video about the stuff you kind of expect like struggles with putting on shoes, stairs, and walking. You have a pretty belly. I was surprised we never saw your face during this video beyond the bottom of your double chin. I think that you have such a pretty face.  Thanks for making this video. I have never seen anyone use a tool as shown in this video to put on shoes. I am curious if you can do a video on tips & life hacks you do to make life easier like putting on shoes for you life?  I would have been curious to know if you have always been plus size or is it something that started later? When did you start getting most of your weight? When did you discover that there were people who liked fat women? What got you interested in becoming a model? 

Link to review