9 Screenshots

About This File

Its been a whole month since I’ve weighed in. That means it’s weigh in time and you DO NOT wanna miss this. I have reached ultimate greed and gluttony. I start off the video playing with my belly up close and personal for you, I take out the pounds of heavy fat from my jean shorts and put my massive belly on display for you. I then start stuffing my face with McDonald’s, showing you different angles of me shoveling greasy food down my throat. 

After that, I waddle to the scale (I got a new talking scale!!) and step on it…it reads out loud a number you will be so shocked to hear. If you go back to my first weigh in video, you’ll see how much smaller I was & why the number on the scale is as high as it is. There’s no stopping me now, I’m only getting fatter & softer 😍🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

J Purpors

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely gorge-ous! I love that you truly embrace your gains and personally vote for 750 to 800 lbs. You'll be a blimp made out of flesh, beyond beautiful.

Link to review
RickySnyder21

She's a complete pig who just gets hotter and hotter as she grows. So sexy & only getting bigger. Can't wait to see her continue to grow and stuff her fat face😍

Link to review
big girls rock

This beauty is growing at an astronomical rate! 700 pounds in her future? At this rate she will be there at this time next year, maybe even sooner! No wonder she needs a talking scale, she can't see the numbers anymore! It's better for the scale to read to us anyway, we can see the shocked and proud expression on her face as we hear the numbers together. So hot!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for your review! I agree, I really needed a talking scale because I can’t see over my belly/boobs lateky 😋 check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review
scooberiffic

All I can say is WOW!!😮😍 Our growing goddess has been putting in some serious work over the past month. Considering she’s now able to gorge 10,000 calories in an hour, I am not surprised at the number on the scale during this weigh in. The way she absolutely inhales the burger shows that she makes gaining an art form! 🤩Her waddle is getting more pronounced with each new video and those jean shorts barely fit her massive belly! I absolutely cannot wait to see what the future holds for our Curvage Queen and if this weigh in is any indication, she is well on her way to reaching her 700 pound goal!😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow absolutely stunning!! She’s gaining quickly it’s damn amazing!! Her goal of 700 is going to come quick!!!

Thank you so much💕😘 Check your inbox for a special surprise 😏

Link to review
ghjfwefewfwf

This video is so amazing ! Those jeans look like they’re about to burst, keep eating like you are and they hopefully will! Keep stuffing and gaining weight you look so sexy. This video is so hot it’s a 10/10. Keep gaining pleaseeeee 

Thank you so so much, yeah the jeans will be done for in no time 😍🐷 check your inbox for a special surprise😏

Link to review
buck_sumo

Crazy to think that you have gained so much in such a short period of time! It definitely shows though 😉

It's meant to be harder to keep gaining once you're already so big. I guess with great determination, anything is possible!

You'll be dwarfing that fridge in size in no time! Congrats on the milestone and looking forward to that number only going up 😁

Thank you so much, so glad you’re seeing me get bigger with each video 😍 I haven’t plateaued yet, hopefully it never happens lol. Check your inbox for a special surprise 😏

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Watching you gain is so fucking hot. At this rate it’s not going to be long before you reach that 700lb goal 😍. Really love the post weigh in fat chat too definitely keep that going forward. 10/10

I’m so glad you enjoy watching me gain as much as I love it 😍 I’ll definitely keep up the fat chat 🐷 Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰

Link to review
Quatering09

I knew it! I called it! 😂 You're soooooooooooooooooooo fat now and it's amazing 😍 Those jeans look like they're painted on, you've become such a sexy blob that you're about as wide as your fridge and you could probably store more food in your fat belly then your fridge could anyway. I reckon you'll hit numbers on the scale that most people couldn't even conceive 😍 Also it's great you got a new talky scale you probably couldn't see the numbers on the other one. I hope you treat yourself to a 4th family meal of the evening for being the most gluttonous woman alive 🥰

You’re amazing thank you for your support😘😘 check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review
FDHTR50

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Seriously, TBASSBBW keeps outdoing herself every time. After just seeing the latest 10k calories video, I had to see just how much she had ballooned up in the last month. She seriously looks gigantic in every shot, but especially standing up when she is about to weigh in. In comparison to her earlier videos she is clearly much much heavier, and I can see why, as she clearly is eating ridiculous amounts of greasy and fatty fast food every day. The amount of McDonalds she eats is simply incredible. I can’t wait to see how much fatter she will grow in the coming months, as she is absolutely dedicated to packing on weight. 11/10

Wow!!! What an amazing review thank you so so much, check your inbox for a surprise 😘😏

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

Love every second of this video😍 at the start how quickly you finish that first burger and your things have gotten massive now! 
Also when you way in how wide you look in comparison to the fridge! I’m so happy you reached your goal I can’t wait to see the number go up and up 🥵 this is a must get. 

You’re so sweet thank you so much for your support and check your inbox for a surprise 😘😏

Link to review
Ilvg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

BAB starts out heaving her massive gut out of her shorts. You can get a sense of how heavy the multilayered sack of flab is by the slow wobble it has when she breathlessly lets it plop down as she pulls it out one giant handful at a time. She even starts moaning as playing with her ever growing belly turns her on. Soon after we immediately cut to her starting to eat. This time her belly is stuffed back into her shorts and it quite obvious her shorts are stressed about it. The way BAB looks massive even with most of her belly covered by tits that put watermelons to shame and some shorts that look one 15k stuffing from bursting is impressive. She effortlessly devours burgers and fries with the only thing slowing her down was the burgers losing integrity from her big greedy bites. Plenty of loud long belches as her chins bulge. She also sits a perfect angle to see just how much she’s exploded with fat since her first vid on curvage. Love her rounder face, neck roll, and the way her thighs seem hell bent on swallowing her calves. After quickly and ravenously devouring what would be a heavy meal for others but was probably just a snack for her she waddles onto the scale. I’m not gonna spoil it but if this was a comic book in the saga of BAB this would definitely be a milestone issue. This vid even with out all the fat jiggling, belching, heavy breathing, and piggish eating would bd worth it just for the historic weigh in… and seeing how BAB is as big as a damn fridge and was shaking her fat ass with her gut overflowing from her shorts. I mean gahdamn! Anyway buy this it’s hella worth it!

Thank you so so much for this review love, check your inbox for a surprise😘 @Ilvg

Link to review