5 Screenshots

About This File

I finally did it!

I'm finally over 200lbs and it's time to celebrate!

Watch on as I devour all 8 servings of my fresh cream chocolate cake dressed in my bra, panties and knee socks all to sounds of Beethoven's 9th symphony.

A classy celebration for sure!

*DISCLAIMER* No utensils were used in the production of this clip ;)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Happy 200 lbs Princess Blurmy.  Loved the liberating music and the way you ate without hands.

Savoring every bite and practically a contortionist to eat while turning just amazes me.

Blurmytwist.thumb.png.0e4f812a761839201ac318c92cdfa830.png

I applaud her stamina and constant changes to eat as energetically as possible.

Her cute pink hair and necklace would be the icing to this video if it were a cake.

The even distribution to eat the cake in layers as she keeps going to eat is quite an interesting strategy.  The licks are the most seductive parts.

I overall loved the motions and found new curves on the sides and front to adore about Princess from these motions, which remind me of an ab roller machine.

abroller.thumb.PNG.8ef8612626e045738f61b64759bcc891.PNG

Polishing off the last parts with a cute shimmy and the look in her lovely eyes to keep going is so fulfilling.  

Blurmycake.thumb.PNG.2c7bcf645ec027f847e9594fdc7a6534.PNG

As Princess finishes even the bits of cake that fall onto her lap, she gives 100% and my eyes were thus glued the entire time. 

To then hear Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, just like in Peggle just when you're about to win was quite an epic experience.  I feel the excitement and hope this review can be treated as an Ode to Joy as well.    I'm so proud of this Princess and her lovely eyelashes.

Response from the author:

A fine taste indeed that you got my Peggle victory reference!

Thank you so much for such a glowing review 🖤

Link to review